...is so much fun! Olivia has officially entered the excitement in Christmas age! She understood that "Ho Ho coming, bring prizes!"
We started the festivities at Meema's house for lunch on Christmas Eve.
We started the festivities at Meema's house for lunch on Christmas Eve.

Then Christmas Eve was spent at Grandma Harris' cabin.

Christmas morning Santa also came to Ama's house with the cuz's

Then Christmas night we went to Aunt Lisa's

It was a wonderfully busy holiday full of fun, family and fabulous festivities! I was such a joy to have the entire week off and also be able to have time for just the three of us to get a visit from "Ho Ho." Despite a short setback with an antibiotic, Olivia was such a sweet girl, and has really amazed us recently with her increased talking. I'll have to post sometime the really silly things she's been saying, such as "Ouch, yellow moon hurts eyes." (It's the sun sweety, stop staring)
I hope you all had a wonderful and Christ-filled Christmas as well!
More pictures here: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=199644880506%3A1091270921
.

Then Christmas night we went to Aunt Lisa's

It was a wonderfully busy holiday full of fun, family and fabulous festivities! I was such a joy to have the entire week off and also be able to have time for just the three of us to get a visit from "Ho Ho." Despite a short setback with an antibiotic, Olivia was such a sweet girl, and has really amazed us recently with her increased talking. I'll have to post sometime the really silly things she's been saying, such as "Ouch, yellow moon hurts eyes." (It's the sun sweety, stop staring)
I hope you all had a wonderful and Christ-filled Christmas as well!
More pictures here: http://www.kodakgallery.com/
.
No comments:
Post a Comment