Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sponge Bob

While I am THRILLED Olivia finally has teeth, I can't help but laugh at them. I love it. She got her two bottom teeth first at 11 months old, then the two front teeth shortly after Christmas, ha ha ha. The top teeth are so awesome because they bear a striking resemblance to Sponge Bob Square Pants, also a favorite of mine. Neil and I have even started to say, "C'mon, we need to go brush your Sponge Bobs." She has had no new teeth sprouting since January until the past few weeks, and now there are 4 coming in all at once. Glad to know there are more in there! So, I had to snap a picture before the precious "Sponge Bob's" get pushed around or masked by other toofers. Also attached is a video from our friend Daniel's 4th birthday party in which Olivia thoroughly enjoyed driving a Patrick go cart arcade game...just to stick with the theme here.






















No comments: