Saturday, May 30, 2009

Silly Videos of a Saturday morning

My mom reminded me that I needed to get Olivia's pig sound on video before she stops doing it. I hadn't really thought about it because she's done it for so long now...which probably means it will stop soon. :-(

We absolutely treasure Saturday mornings at home, eating breakfast on the screened-in porch, so that's why several posts have Olivia in her pj's in a patio chair. I think she had these pj's on in another post, but I promise I do laundry...or her's at least, ha! Anyway, these videos are from this morning around 8:30. Olivia was in such a silly mood, I got a few good ones.

Here are some animal sounds...including my beloved little piggie! (Yes, that's an empty TP roll)





Some more animal sounds, plus a nice smooch at the end!




A random thing she started doing that makes us laugh and laugh, and also concerns us that she may enjoy drinking one of these days.





More twirling.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ok, I am in a "cuteness" coma. She is so adorable and funny. Things I love: The empty TP roll (made me laugh out loud that you noted that), her cute little haircut, the little bit of irish dancing she was doing in that last video for a bit, and mostly, just how happy and fun you and Neil are with her. Precious!

Yo said...

That is hilarious! And you say she doesn't take after you! Ha Ha!