Thursday, February 26, 2009

Catch-Up

I know, it's been a little bit since the last post. I'll just make up for it with a few pics of happenings, and some silly videos. Here is a link to recent pictures:


http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=y81arxi.76zdaa0u&x=0&y=-wuzz0k&localeid=en_US



This past weekend we had the pleasure of visiting with one of my very best friends Melanie and her new baby, Mack. They are such a sweet and calm little family. Melanie and I joke that Olivia and Mack will have an arranged marriage, because at least that way we know we'll like the other parents! While we visited Mack, Melanie and Richard, Olivia spent all day with Meema (Meena). We went back to Meena's for a cookout with the Wooters clan, which is always wonderful!





A few weeks ago, my grandmother had a bad spill at the grocery store, and had to be rushed to the hospital. She had some pretty bad brain trauma, and was in the hospital and then rehab for a while. She did so wonderful though, and worked so hard to "train her brain" to do things again and remember. She was able to go home Tuesday, and really has completely shocked everyone at what a fighter she is with such determination. We went to visit her Sunday and Olivia got to ride in the wheelchair with her. Between visiting, Olivia walked the halls blowing kisses to everyone in rehab. So silly. GO GRANDMA!




I have been telling some people about Olivia and her new obsession with her farm animals in the bath. She usually methodically lines them up evenly, and makes sure they all face her. If one is turned around, she will voice displeasure and turn it back around. I finally caught a very minor instance on camera. She wasn't nearly as obsessed as she usually is, but you get the picture nonetheless. Also notice how happy she is once they are all in place, ha ha.





Our good friends Aaron and Kelley are very nice and come to our house to visit often...since we can't exactly meet them out for drinks too often. Sometimes they bring their "kids" too, which Bennigan loves! Here is a video of all the "kids" playing in the backyard. I notice Olivia is a little apprehensive about all the doggie commotion, so I try to ask her what does a dog say, which is usually "arf arf." Then I realize the actual background noise of friends Layla and Louie. Listen and see, ha ha ha.






And this....this just makes me laugh. If you were wondering what teeth she has so far...

2 comments:

Kim said...

The farm animals in the tub--that is just hilarious! I love her little satisfied laugh when she had them all lined up. That is just adorable!

Anna said...

You and Olivia both have sassy hair!