Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blowing Kisses, Pics and FLIPBOOK

Just a quick photo flipbook of our evening tonight. This was a 5 minute span after a bath. I just sat back and took pictures.

FLIPBOOK

I know I sound like every other mother when I talk about the newest little trick my child has learned, and proclaim it to be the cutest thing yet! I think this is though. Blowing Kisses. I tried to capture it on video, but didn't do a very good job because it is dark in the house. Olivia started blowing kisses because it looks similar to "thank you" in sign language. She would hand me things, and I'd sign, "thank you." She would laugh and try to do it back, but it looked like she was blowing kisses. Well, it was so darn cute, I let it go, and now when you tell her bye-bye, she'll wave and then tell you "thank you." Ha ha! She now thinks it's hilarious for me to catch the kisses.






Lastly, here are some quick pictures of December happenings because I know I won't post for a while due to Christmas.

.

2 comments:

Anna said...

So darn cute! I love the shoes on in the doctor's office.

The Browning's said...

I know I say it all the time, but SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!
You have to have more of those.
No pressure or anything :)
Love,
B